What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, they collect the data that is displayed in the comment form, as well as the IP address of the users and the user-agent of the browser for spam protection.
When uploading images to a web site, you should avoid uploading images with EXIF GPS data. Site visitors can download and view any location data from images.
When visitors leave a message on the site, they collect the data that is sent on the form, as well as the IP address of users and the user-agent of the browser for spam protection.
If you add a comment to our site, you can agree to save your name, email address, and website to cookies. It’s for your convenience, so you do not have to re-fill your data again when adding another comment. These cookies are valid for one year.
If you have an account on your website and you sign in, we will store temporary cookies to determine if your browser accepts cookies. These cookies do not contain any personal information and are canceled when you close your browser.
When we sign in, we set up several cookies to save your login and display settings. Login cookies are valid for two days and display settings for one year. If you choose “Remember”, your login will be valid for two weeks.Signing out of your account removes cookies.
When editing or publishing an article, additional cookies will be stored in your browser. These cookies do not contain any personal information and only refer to the article ID that you have edited. Files are valid for 1 day.
Inserted content from other websites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves as if the visitor had visited a different web site.
When browsing the site, we obtain data such as IP address, site, and user-agent for analytical purposes.
We collect information about your purchase at our store.
What we collect and store
During your visit to our website we will record:
- Products you’ve watched: this is used, for example, to view the most recently viewed products
- Location, IP address, and browser type: this will be used for tax or shipping calculations
- Delivery address: This is used for example. to calculate postage before entering and sending an order!
- Cookies will also be used to track the content of the basket while browsing our website
When you shop with us, we ask you to provide information including your username, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card / payment details and optional account information as your username and password. We use this information for purposes such as:
- Send your account information and order.
- Responding to your requirements, including refunds and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud protection
- Set up your account for our store
- We abide by all the legal obligations we have. For example, tax calculations.
- Help us improve our offer
- We will send you marketing announcements if you decide to subscribe to them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number to be used to fill in your cashier details.
We will also post comments or ratings if you decide to leave them.
Who in our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you provide us. For example, administrators and store managers have access to:
- Order information such as what was purchased, when, where, and
- Customer information such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help you process orders, complaints and address your questions.
We accept PayPal payments. When processing payments, some of your data will be sent to PayPal, including the information that is needed to process or support a payment, such as the total purchase amount and billing information.
With whom we share your data
We also provide information on how you use our website with our social media, advertising, and analytics partners. These partners can combine that information with the other data that you provided or obtained from you when you used them.
How long do we keep your data?
When adding a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept separate. Thanks to this, we can automatically recognize and approve any related comments without having to be moderated.
For users who sign up on our website (if any), we also store personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal data at any time (except user changes). Webmasters can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this website or have added a comment here, you can request the export of your personal information we store about you, including the data you have provided us with. You can also ask to delete your personal information. However, this does not concern the data we have to keep for you for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where do we send your data?
Visitor comments can be scanned through an automated spam detection service.